ESTE BLOG HA DEJADO DE PUBLICAR NUEVOS POSTS, PARA ENTRAR EN EL NUEVO BLOG, HACED CLICK EN EL CARTEL INFERIOR. A PESAR DE ELLO, TODO LO PUBLICADO SEGUIRA ESTANDO AQUI A MODO DE ARCHIVO.

miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011

DO YOU MIND IF I SIT DOWN ?

No, not at all.
Sorry I´m late, traffic was atrocious.
It´s rather large. It´s quite a large company.


Your business plan is rather good. It´s better than I´d hoped for.
The network is rather slow today. I was able to download the file quite quickly.
Are you sure ? Yes, I´m quite sure.

Learn how to use "quite" and "rather" to express the intensity or degree of an adjective, and the differences between these two words.

In this advanced English lesson you will see a woman giving an office tour. Her visitor asks questions and makes comments about the business using "quite" and "rather".

No hay comentarios: