ESTE BLOG HA DEJADO DE PUBLICAR NUEVOS POSTS, PARA ENTRAR EN EL NUEVO BLOG, HACED CLICK EN EL CARTEL INFERIOR. A PESAR DE ELLO, TODO LO PUBLICADO SEGUIRA ESTANDO AQUI A MODO DE ARCHIVO.

miércoles, 29 de diciembre de 2010

I´VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT

pair of shoes and now I´ve found them! I´ve been looking for boots like these for a while.


You have a new outfit. Have you been shopping?

I have no money left. I´ve been buying too many clothes.

They´re all the rage. These boots are the in thing.

I feel like my entire wardrobe is totally out of date.
Learn to talk about trends and fashion in English. In this intermediate English lesson you will hear two friends talking about clothes. One of the women is very fashionable and the other is asking for advice. You will learn the most common vocabulary for talking about the trends in clothes and shoes.

No hay comentarios: